No matter your church size, strong financial management is critical as you pursue your mission. We’re called to properly steward what God has given us, and luckily there are some excellent church accounting and finance tools out there to help with just that.
Is your church looking for the best church accounting software or finance software to use in 2021? We put together a list of tools to make your life easier. And the best part is that all of these tools integrate with Pushpay.
If you’re looking to not only improve how you track finances in 2021 but increase your giving and church engagement, ChurchStaq offers the tools you need - all in one integrated solution. Below we’ll not only cover great church financial software, but how all of these platforms integrate with Pushpay so you can start 2021 strong with the best tools for your church.
Best Church Accounting Software 2021
Sage Intacct is the #1 cloud accounting software and financial management for customer satisfaction and is designed to be a great support to your ministry. Save money, automate processes, strengthen management controls, and improve transparency.
The Benefits of Using Sage Intacct & Pushpay:
- Financial data will automatically pull from Pushpay when you integrate with Sage Intacct, so you don’t have to worry about the tedious task of data entry.
- Processed transactional data deposits will match Pushpay settlements one-to-one, making allocations easier.
- Recorded transactions will be grouped based on Pushpay’s Batch Entry feature, wherein each batch will represent a deposit.
Quickbooks is a cloud-based solution that serves thousands of churches. This accounting software for churches makes it easy for your ministry to manage expenses, giving, and even payroll.
Increase giving and automate your accounting process by combining Pushpay and Quickbooks Online. Pushpay’s integration with Quickbooks Online can help your staff save time and increase data accuracy.
The Benefits of Using Pushpay & Quickbooks:
- Eliminate duplicate work between your giving and accounting systems.
- Automate reconciliation and reduce the errors that come along with manual entry work.
- Provide your congregation with a comprehensive giving solution that drives recurring giving and makes administration simple.
Belay specializes in church bookkeeping software, copywriting, web support, and administrative assistance. If your church isn’t ready to hire a full-time bookkeeper, this platform can be an excellent solution. Belay doesn’t just offer accounting software for churches but experienced specialists to help you grow.
Belay combined with Church Community Builder can help you:
- Grow your church safely with a lower risk of bookkeeping mistakes.
- Overcome financial obstacles that may be keeping you from growth.
- Measure and understand ministry impact and church health.
Aplos offers church financial software to help your ministry as you strive to be good stewards of your funds. Aplos was also built by a CPA and executive pastor, so they understand the unique accounting needs of the church.
How Aplos can help your church:
- True Fund Accounting
- Single & Multisite Church Reporting
- Contributions Management
- Advanced Reporting
Church Community Builder’s integration with Aplos allows you to securely share real-time data from your Church Community Builder account to Aplos. This ensures that your church will have more accurate bookkeeping, less duplicate entry, and it improves the accuracy of reports to reflect real-time giving.
Best Church Financial Software and Giving Software 2021
If you’re looking to have better visibility and control over your church finances, Pushpay has some great features to help you out. Being able to view a person’s donations over a span of time can tell you a lot about their commitment to your church’s mission.
Pushpay gives you aggregate giving data to help you keep track of your church’s financial health and your congregation’s participation.
What Pushpay offers:
- A Financial Dashboard that helps you to quickly generate reports, explore insights, and look at giving trends.
- Donor Pledges that allow your church members to set giving goals for themselves, make a pledge to a specific campaign, and keep track of pledge progress online.
- Rich donor development insights that let you know where your congregants are in their giving journey. You’ll be able to see the average donation amount as well as any changes in giving.
2020 was a challenging year for churches, leaving many with lower engagement and giving. Church accounting software can help you plan and keep better track of your church finances going into the new year, but it’ll take entirely different tools to drive that engagement and generosity back up. Pushpay’s suite of tools is specifically designed to help your church increase connection and participation as well as giving.